Alpine Hills Tennis & Swimming Club offers a variety of athletic and social activities for adults, children and families, in a tranquil setting in the hills of Portola Valley, California.
- A wide variety of tennis lessons, clinics and social mixers are offered to adults and children. We also have an extensive junior tennis programs.
- The club's pools are open year-round, and programs consist of swimming lessons, swim teams, masters, hydro-fit and water polo.
- A wide variety of fitness classes are offered, as well as personal training.
- A full service restaurant and bar is open all year.
- Social events for adults and children such as Friday night dinners, live music, open-mic, wine tasting dinners, and holiday events.
A relaxed and friendly atmosphere, enjoyment of and competition in sports, an oak-studded setting, and an historic legacy are hallmarks of the Alpine Hills.
Alpine Hills is a member owned club with a limited number of memberships available. More detailed information is available upon request.