About the club
Alpine Hills Tennis & Swimming Club offers a variety of athletic and social activities for adults, children and families, in a tranquil setting in the hills of Portola Valley, California.
- A wide variety of tennis lessons, clinics and social mixers are offered to adults and children. We also have extensive junior tennis programs.
- The club's pools are open year-round, and programs consist of swimming lessons, swim teams, masters, hydro-fit and water polo.
- A wide variety of fitness classes are offered, as well as personal training.
- A full service restaurant and bar is open all year.
- Social events for adults and children such as Friday night dinners, live music, open-mic, wine tasting dinners, and holiday events.
A relaxed and friendly atmosphere, enjoyment and competition in sports, an oak-studded setting, and an historic legacy are hallmarks of the Alpine Hills.
- 12 Tennis Courts, Backboards and Basketball court
- 25 Meter by 25 Yard Pool
- 3 Lane Training/Instruction Pool
- Wading Pool
- Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Fitness Room and Activities Room
- Full Dressing Room Facilities (Adults & Children separate)
- BBQ Area with Picnic Tables
- Poolside Seasonal Snack Bar
- Restaurant with Daily Specials
- Full Service Bar and Grill
- Large Room Available for Banquets and Private Parties